1461 SLIP RESISTANT LEATHER OXFORD SHOES - Black Noir
Work. Play. Repeat. This is iconic 1461 style, with all the classic Dr. Martens DNA. But it's been re-engineered for workers doing 8-hour shifts on their feet, with extra cushioning and an innovative slip-resistant GripTrax™ tread.
• 4 eyes and a grooved air-cushioned soles
• Our iconic air-cushioned sole, re-engineered with an enhanced grip for next-level slip resistance: PVC fused with the central rubber pods of GRIP-TRAX™, our unique outsole lug formation
• Serves up enhanced ergonomic comfort via breathable, moisture-wicking SoftWair™ sock liners, with strategically placed memory foam pods
• Thoughtful, anti-fatigue design, with extra flex and less weight
• Padded collar and tongue
• Made with industrial, water-resistant leather — spill-resistant, and easily wiped clean
• Learn more about our Slip Resistant Originals
This is a coated, full grain leather.
[Full Grain] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply a clear wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired. In the event of heavy scuffing or loss of colour then clean as before but add a matching coloured wax based shoe polish and buff up the leather with brush and cloth as required.